HI TROLLERS, WELCOME TO JUSTIN 'S MUSIC BLOG. PLS DO TAG MY TAGBOX XD
A chance is all she need
Saturday, July 31, 2010 @ 1:47 PM

Hi trollers :D
well my 2nd post for the day.I received this email from this lady who calls herself chelle
So in her email she said this directly quoted
"
Hihi,
i want to dedicate a song to someone i love deep in my heart.
i've started a relationship with him three months ago. within these three months, we've spent alot of happiness.
we've been through diff type of obstacles too.
but recently he has broken up with me. im really very sad over him.
i want to dedicate this song to him..
recently i've suggested to patch back.. he said he will give me an ans.
no matter what ans he has given me, i only hope he can be happy as always.
if he give me an ans which i doesnt want, i just wish to watch him silently, seeing him getting his happiness. like this i will be contented.
i only hope he can be happy always.
but if he give me a satisfied ans, i would treasure him as always. this is how much i love him
im willing to be his sunlight, to brighten his days up whenever he need it. im willing to be his clown whenever he's feeling sad. i willing to slow down my footsteps if he thinks im too fast.
im willing to give up my life to exchange his happiness. im willing to do anything for the sake of him. i really love you, Daniel Tan."

AWW~~~~ COME ON PEEPS THIS IS SO SWEET!!!
IF I HAD A GF LIKE THIS, I WOULD TREASURE HER[ wait a min,i dun have XD]
Back to main point..chelle made her point clear,She wants a chance
So Daniel,if you happen to be reading my blog post.

Here's my advice thou i duno wat god damn shyt happen between you 2
Chelle here has lowered down her pride and somehow made an official apology to you on my blog
Just give her a chance,everyting will be better:D

Daniel,here's her song dedication to you



Name : 我的最爱
Artist : 张韶涵
Lyrics:
像一场梦却醒不过来
另一个我在看着我
她问我值不值得
为你付出所有

只要一想起你的温柔
就会让我看不清楚
你想做的你

你永远是我的最爱
不管爱你有多难
我的心只想属于你
无法预知的未来
你试着抱起我

却看见远方寂寞
爱将会克服一切
在我心中

你永远是我的最爱
不管爱你有多难
我不会停止爱着你
握着你温热的手
就算偶尔透露

你的不安和放纵
我总是相信你
像一场梦却醒不过来
另一个你在看着我
他问我愿不愿意
给你更多自由
只要一想起你的忧愁
就会让我看不清楚
你想做的你

没有谁强迫我坚强
我却都忍的住
你的孤独

你永远是我的最爱
不管爱你有多难
我的心只想属于你
无法预知的未来
你试着抱起我
却看见远方寂寞
爱将会克服一切
在我心中

你永远是我的最爱
不管爱你有多难
我不会停止爱着你
握着你温热的手
就算偶尔透露
你的不安和放纵
我总是相信你

Links:
Download song [Right click save as]
Email to me if you wan your song up : bullshyt@live.com

Labels: ,