HI TROLLERS, WELCOME TO JUSTIN 'S MUSIC BLOG. PLS DO TAG MY TAGBOX XD
A repost about what my blog does.
Saturday, September 11, 2010 @ 12:08 PM

Hi trollers...:D well sweet stuff people....okay so heres the bad point i gt no emails from no one?
So here's my plan...every month i am going to repost what i do on this blog so here its goes

"
Well hi trollers :D
dun mind me for calling you all trollers,its basically just a name i like to call a group of people who do blog hopping and well comment on tag boards.

A fair bit of intro of myself, i am Justin Lim, 19 and currently studying in Ngee Ann Poly.
My looks is very chui(ugly) and my height is so-so..dun ask me what course i am in,for the course sucks. Nah on the better note,let me put it simply - some teachers suck. -.-'''

Basically what this blog does is write song dedications to people, that's why trollers i need u all to send me a song name maybe like weekly or whatsoever.But the difference is i want a true story or reason of why u want me to post the song.And a point to note although my email looks like a scam,i swear you not,its a email i made for this blog. its bullshyt@live.com and for those who cant find it,go to the top then go profile its there:D

You all maybe confused at what i am saying but well after this post, i will do a post dedication to my friend.What i will do is add a link to the Music video, lyrics and (If Possible)download of this song in the post and i hope by doing this,everyone can appreciate the song.

So there are 3 kinds of posts i might do randomly on Mon and Sat.First kind would be song recommendations.
*EG* A band comes out with a new album with great songs and you are so excited that you pee your pants and you want people to know,so email me and i will post it up giving credits to you:D SIMPLE!!!

2nd would be song dedication,like this song suddenly come to your mind because of an incident,then you wish everyone who reads my blog will be able to understand and empathise for the situation,send me the song and ill input the links and lyrics as proposed.

3rd would be once in a while i might have no emails or whatsoever so i will post my song dedication or songs i like to the blog to let people know.I may be getting the below 2 responses from you people so i might wanna explain before i get this kind of replies.The 1st one is kind *toot toot* but i mean no harm

RESPONSE 1
TROLLER : COME ON JUSTIN THIS IS BULLSHYT!!! THE SONG I HAVE ALREADY
JUSTIN : OH REALLY?!?!?!? WHY DUN YOU F**K OFF THEN?"
You might have the song but it doesn't mean the whole world has the song.

RESPONSE 2
TROLLER : JUSTIN WHY DO YOU WANT TO DO THIS? AINT IT MEANINGLESS?
JUSTIN : GOOD POINT THERE,BUT DO YOU HAVE DAYS WHEN YOU LISTEN TO A SONG AND YOU DUNO WHATS THE NAME OR LYRICS, WHY DUN TRY FINDING MY BLOG?NO ASSURANCE YOU WILL FIND BUT AT LEAST ITS A HOPE

So well trollers :D i look forward to all your emails,do keep the mails coming and i try my best to blog up your post:) "


get it now?