HI TROLLERS, WELCOME TO JUSTIN 'S MUSIC BLOG. PLS DO TAG MY TAGBOX XD
A story about a pencil
Saturday, September 11, 2010 @ 12:10 PM

WAZZUP TROLLERS!!!!!! :D U SWEET STUFF NECRO-PEDRO-ARSONIST (NPA)
Today i justin is going to do sth out of my boards.
Meaning i normally do song reco and dedi but today i am going to do sth special..
Today i am going to tell you all a story of a pencil..
This book is an excellent novel by Paulo Coelho,titled Like The Flowing River
You trollers should really really get this book.Kinokuniya might have it :D

Before i extract,i have to emphasise i am a free thinker and am not trying to influence anyone
So what i am going to write below is a extracted and interesting part from the book
Here goes

A boy was watching his grandmother write a letter.
At one point, he asked: 'Are you writing a story about what we've done? is it a story about me?
His grandma stopped writing her letter and said to the grandson:
I am writing about you,actually,but more important than the words is the pencil I'm using
I hope you will be like this pencil when you grow up.'

Intrigued,the boy looked at the pencil,It didn't seem very special.
'But it's just alike any other pencil I've ever seen!'
That depends on how you look at things.
It has 5 qualities which,if you manage to hang on to them,
Will make you a person always at peace with the world.

'First quality: you are capable of great things, but you must never forget that there is a hand guiding your steps. We call that hand God,and he always guides us according to His Will.'

'Second quality: now and then,I have to stop writing and use a sharpener.That makes the pencil suffer a little,but afterwards, he's much sharper,so you, too, must learn to bear certain pain and sorrows,because they will make you a better person.'

'Third quality: the pencil always allow us to use an eraser to rub out any mistakes.This means that correcting something we did is not necessary a bad thing; it helps to keep us on the road to justice.'

'Fourth quality: what really matters in a pencil is not its wooden exterior, but the graphite inside. So always pay attention to what is happening inside you.'

'Finally,the pencil's fifth quality: it always leaves a mark.In just the same way,you should know that everything you do in life will leave a mark,so try to be conscious of that in your every action.'


SO TROLLERS WITH THAT I MARK THE END OF THE EXTRACTION.
*DISCLAIMER*
I COPIED WORD FOR WORD AND I NEVER EDIT AT ALL
Rmb what this story tells you people,you are like a pencil,the 5 qualities that are in you.
Decisions you make irregardless whether is love life,work life,friendship,it always leave a mark.
So never make the wrong decisions for you may regret it.

Thou i do story for today but come on back to the real world,i am a SONG BLOGGER!!!!!
How can i just pass a day liddat without posting songs.COME ON THATS BULLSHYT!!!
So well the song i post has nth to do with the story is just a song i love,



Name: The man who can't be moved
Artist: The Script
Lyrics:
Going back to the corner where I first saw you
Gonna camp in my sleeping bag, I'm not gonna move
Got some words on cardboard, got your picture in my hand
Saying if you see this girl can you tell her where I am

Some try to hand me money, they don't understand
I'm not broke I'm just a broken hearted man
I know it makes no sense, but what else can I do
How can I move on when I've been in love with you

'Cause if one day you wake up and find that you're missing me
And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I could be
Thinking maybe you'll come back here to the place that we'd meet
And you'd see me waiting for you on the corner of the street

So I'm not moving
I'm not moving

Policeman says son you can't stay here
I said there's someone I'm waiting for if it's a day, a month, a year
Gotta stand my ground even if it rains or snows
If she changes her mind this is the first place she will go

'Cause if one day you wake up and find that you're missing me
And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I could be
Thinking maybe you'll come back here to the place that we'd meet
And you see me waiting for you on the corner of the street

So I'm not moving
I'm not moving
I'm not moving
I'm not moving

People talk about the guy
Who's waiting on a girl, oh whoa
There are no holes in his shoes
But a big hole in his world

Maybe I'll get famous as the man who can't be moved
And maybe you won't mean to but you'll see me on the news
And you'll come running to the corner
'Cause you'll know it's just for you

I'm the man who can't be moved
I'm the man who can't be moved

'Cause if one day you wake up and find that you're missing me
And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I could be
Thinking maybe you'll come back here to the place that we meet
Oh, you see me waiting for you on a corner of the street

So I'm not moving
('Cause if one day you wake up, find that you're missing me)
I'm not moving
(And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I could be)
I'm not moving
(Thinking maybe you'll come back here to the place that we'd meet)
I'm not moving
(Oh, you see me waiting for you on a corner of the street)

Going back to the corner where I first saw you
Gonna camp in my sleeping bag, I'm not gonna move

Download Song [ Right Click Save As ]
Email me if you want your song up : bullshyt@live.com

Labels: